Precious girl in her precious bikini
Of all things to fight over- a water bottle! Look at Jack's foot on Izzie's head- she didn't even seem to notice!
Seriously, could those eyes be anymore puppy dog if they tried?
We had an amazing time at the beach this past weekend with Lisa, Jason, Brandon and Jack. It was great to get away and have some time to do nothing but swim and play, and be stress free for a few days. I had a lot more pictures but I'm having issues getting them on here! So here are just a few memorable ones. Everyone had so much fun and we are already counting down for next year. The babies were great and had so much fun playing together and Brandon was great as well. He is so sweet to Isabella, it makes my heart melt :) And the big boys, Jason and Joe, were good too! They even let Lisa and I have some sisterly bonding time for a while at the pool with no babies. (Of course we started missing our babies after an hour and a half and came it, but we still had fun :) It was a fabulous trip with fabulous people that I love.
2 comments:
we had SOOOOO much fun, too. i really can't wait until next year when the babies are bigger and can enjoy it more. we LOVE hanging out with the bass family!!!
oh she is a complete doll in that bathing suite and hat carla, glad you had such a wonderful time!
Post a Comment