We were very honored to be invited to Ham and Games 2009! Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like: eat some ham, play some games! We had so much fun and Izzie did so well. She actually let us stay for quite a while :)
Steve the Beave was there. Here is Aunt TT trying to introduce the two.

Now it's Mommy's turn to try. Not sure if that is Izzie giving Steve a high five or trying to get away from him!

Here is beautiful Riley posing with Steve. Izzie so wanted to like him, but in the end, not so much. Steve was there for about an hour and Izzie knew where he was at ALL times :)

A little game action.

Seriously, look at this gaming face! Her controller was actually unplugged to allow another kid play, but she sure thought she was in control :)

Is that chocolate cake Daddy is giving her?!

Kristen and Scott (For all you out of towners :))

Kristen, me, Addie and Shelby- So happy to get to spend good quality time with these girls. (And we are going to pretend that I am not trying to wear a regular person shirt, when I should be wearing maternity, and that is is not stretched and shiny!- Give a pregnant chick a break!)
1 comment:
wow...GREAT post!! lots of info and great photos!! ;) I will need some follow up. looks like lots of fun! wish I could have been there! love the gaming face- too cute! and I hear ya on the clothes sister. I have gone ahead and embraced the maternity clothes for the most part. so sad.
Post a Comment