Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sew Busy!

Here are some things I've made for Andrew. I started out with burp cloths and some taggie lovies for Ethan and Mia, but these are the things I am most proud of. I found tutorials on some craft blogs, and simply followed instructions. They were easy projects, but I'm still pretty proud of myself :)


Here is a receiving blanket that I found here. Pretty cute, huh?


And a diaper clutch that also serves at a changing pad. Found it here. I modified it a bit though because I was afraid of the velcro- so I did a ribbon instead. I thought the change was pretty cute.



That's all! It's been fun, but I have a feeling that my crafting during naptime is soon to be short lived. But I'm totally fine with that!

5 comments:

lisa said...

those turned out great! i love that brown fabric on your diaper clutch!

Bliss said...

You know since you posted these, you're gonna hafta make them for everyone! ;) I want a diaper clutch! SO CUTE!

Cassie said...

love em!!! "sew" impressive missy! :) yes, we will all be placing orders!

Jenny said...

carla, the diaper clutch is awesome! and the bow is a great touch! i SEW wish we were in the same town so we could craft together, you are so good! sort of takes me back to our days in interior design . . . : )

Kristen said...

i am sew impressed with your creations miss carla!!!! way to go! i got a sewing machine as an early bday gift so i hope to try out the diaper clutch and blanket myself. those would make great shower gifts! miss you!