Here are his stats for 2 months:
9lbs 13 oz (I was really hoping for the big 10lbs, but it's close enough) 10-15% (This is an improvement from the 5% at 2 weeks!)
22 inches 20%
Everyone wants to know when his eyebrows are going to come in! I promise, they are there, just blond...go figure! He is still such a good, mild tempered baby. Never fussy and hardly ever spits up (this is a MAJOR difference from Isabella who was a projectile vomiter- I know TMI, but it's nice to get a break in that area). He is awake for about 3-4 hours a day, give or take. He still enjoys tummy time and is a good sleeper, *usually* waking only once at night, most nights between 3 and 4. He is smiley and happy and sweet and precious :) I can get some really good smiles out of him when I sing to him- right now songs of choice have been Glee hits- both he and Izzie like them :)
3 comments:
such a little cutie!! :) glad the doc gave the thumbs up- way to grow Andrew! love that saying at the end...so true!
so sweet! he looks a lot like iz in those pics. can't wait to come and kiss on him today!
oh gosh, what a profound thing to say about your heart! thanks for sharing that! vaughanie and i were just talking about that! : ) he is looking wonderful carla! what a lucky boy he is to have you as his mama!
Post a Comment