I've had some of the pictures for a while now, but time just always seems to slip away, so I thought I would do one big Fall post!
Here is our trip to the pumpkin patch:





Isabella and Joe decorating the Princess Potato Head Pumpkin:


And Isabella dressed as the beautiful butterfly that she is:


We went trick or treating with Lisa, Jason and the boys. Naturally it is next to impossible to get them to all look at the same time!


Check out how
Izzie is noticing the scary clown. Maybe she won't be as scared of clowns as Mommy and Daddy are (we both blame it on
Poltergeist).
Izzie had so much fun and kept saying "Jump! Jump!" as we walked down the street. I'm pretty sure she jumped to most houses!

And I had to include the precious little
Tigger baby Ethan!

Daddy and
Izzie 
And checking out what she got. She is quite
disheveled at this point. Notice the hole in her knee. With all that jumping, she was bound to fall at least once!

And naturally the next morning she insisted on wearing her costume again! This is why I had to hide it prior to Halloween! I'm afraid it may become a regular in her rotation of clothes!
3 comments:
what a darling post all about your lovely butterfly! gosh she's beautiful! i am so glad you posted this because the minute i got off the phone with you i thought, i forgot to ask carla about her halloween! glad i got such a great update!
Carla,
Thanks for the post on Evie Adventures!! I'm glad you are enjoying the websites! I love so many of ideas on Sisters Stuff, so I was excited for everyone else to get to see this great blog too!
Isabella is too cute! I love how you decorated the pumpkin with Mr. Potato Head pieces!!
Love all the pics! Izzie was such a cute butterfly! I just saw your link to bakerella, I LOVE that blog! Have you tried anything off of there?
Post a Comment